Monday, June 30, 2008

Love/Haiti.



I generally don't do puns, but this time I couldn't resist.  

Here's the latest work from the newly official Jacob Musick Graphic. Design. company.  It's unfinished (I think) and I still haven't decided which of these to use - or if I use this design at all.  

The beautiful photo was provided most graciously by Troy Livesay.  Troy and his family live in Haiti, running a ministry titled "WorldWideVillage Haiti" which I imagine has something to do with this organization.  They're currently creating what promises to be a wonderfully unique, lovely, and perhaps a bit unsettling photobook - which is available here - to support the mission.

This poster, obviously, is for the upcoming Taste of Culture: Haiti event for Local Colors.   If you're having problems with the image, the event will be July 11th from 11:30 am to 1:30 pm at the SunTrust Plaza in downtown roanoke (click here for a map.)  Come Love Haiti.

So, anyway, consensus?  Flag version or No-Flag version?

(Oh, and in case you missed it, here's a link to the china poster I created for last month's Taste of Culture Event.)

No comments: